Tri Duong

1 A barefoot boy! I mark him at his play --
2 For May is here once more, and so is he, --
3 His dusty trousers, rolled half to the knee,
4 And his bare ankles grimy, too, as they:
5 Cross-hatchings of the nettle, in array
6 Of feverish stripes, hint vividly to me
7 Of woody pathways winding endlessly
8 Along the creek, where even yesterday
9 He plunged his shrinking body -- gasped and shook --
10 Yet called the water "warm," with never lack
11 Of joy. And so, half enviously I look
12 Upon this graceless barefoot and his track, --
13 His toe stubbed -- ay, his big toe-nail knocked back
14 Like unto the clasp of an old pocketbook.
12 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    cool stuff! =)


  2. will Says:

    Quite good. I don't think I could have the patience to write a similar poem.


  3. Anonymous Says:

    very nice stuff man supp u



  4. AquaFox Says:

    I can dig this. Hope to see more soon!


  5. ElChristo Says:

    lovely, reminded me of my childhood.




  6. Anonymous Says:

    epic - will continue to read


  7. Anonymous Says:

    nice post i like it thnx


  8. Mark Says:

    like it, very good share


  9. Meta Says:

    Nice blog following

    Visit my web www.why-com.com

    https://www.panduanmeta.com/2019/11/unconditional-love-loving-without-logic.html

    More detail www.kupaskomputer.com


Post a Comment