Tri Duong

1 A barefoot boy! I mark him at his play --
2 For May is here once more, and so is he, --
3 His dusty trousers, rolled half to the knee,
4 And his bare ankles grimy, too, as they:
5 Cross-hatchings of the nettle, in array
6 Of feverish stripes, hint vividly to me
7 Of woody pathways winding endlessly
8 Along the creek, where even yesterday
9 He plunged his shrinking body -- gasped and shook --
10 Yet called the water "warm," with never lack
11 Of joy. And so, half enviously I look
12 Upon this graceless barefoot and his track, --
13 His toe stubbed -- ay, his big toe-nail knocked back
14 Like unto the clasp of an old pocketbook.
12 Responses

  1. will Says:

    Quite good. I don't think I could have the patience to write a similar poem.


  2. Muhunty Says:

    very nice stuff man supp u



  3. AquaFox Says:

    I can dig this. Hope to see more soon!


  4. ElChristo Says:

    lovely, reminded me of my childhood.




  5. Kraxpelax Says:

    The Moon
    shines
    on a cat

    Meow

    As a native Swede, I am particularly proud of my love poetry suite Sonnets for Katie.

    My Poems

    My wallpaper art Babes!

    Sexuality introduces Death to Being; and indeed Life simultaneously. This is the profound Myth of the Eden. The work of the Serpent. Bringing us out of "blessed" Standstill. So, in contrast to the mindless pietism of vulgar Christianity, my personal "Christo-Satanism" should be given serious thought by the Enlightened Few, the Pneumatics, the 1% Outlaws. The Light Bringer must be rehabilitated, beacause if not, the All of it simply doesn't make sense: true Catholicism is necessarily Meta Catholicism.

    My philosophy

    Po├ętudes

    Fremde Gedichte

    And: reciprocity: for mutual benefit, you will do me a favor promoting your own blog on mine!

    Yours,

    - Peter Ingestad, Sweden


  6. swenkyjenk Says:

    epic - will continue to read


  7. Muhunty Says:

    nice post i like it thnx


  8. Mark Says:

    like it, very good share


Post a Comment